Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Master of Engineering in Artificial Intelligence for Product Innovation Programs
Dr. Natalia Summerville leads a team at SAS Institute, in Advanced Analytics R&D, that designs, develops, and implements Machine Learning and Optimization applications for a variety of industries including Retail, Health Care, Transportation, Manufacturing and Media Advertising. Natalia has been teaching undergrad and masters-level classes in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research and Data Analytics since 2005 and is currently a Lecturer at MIT, Duke University and NCSU. She is deeply passionate about Data4Good movement and has been collaborating with many non-profit and mission-driven organizations to implement data analytics for social good. Natalia is currently a board member within "Pro-Bono Analytics" and "Doing Good with Good OR" committees at INFORMS.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Master of Engineering in Artificial Intelligence for Product Innovation Programs
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.R. North Carolina State University, 2012
- AIPI 530: AI in Practice
- Reis Pinheiro, CA; Galati, M; Summerville, N; Lambrecht, M, Using Network Analysis and Machine Learning to Identify Virus Spread Trends in COVID-19, Big Data Research, vol 25 (2021) [10.1016/j.bdr.2021.100242] [abs].
- Summerville, N; Uzsoy, R; Gaytán, J, A random keys genetic algorithm for a bicriterion project selection and scheduling problem, International Journal of Planning and Scheduling, vol 2 no. 2 (2015), pp. 110-110 [10.1504/ijps.2015.072105] [abs].