Industry and Employer Relations
Recruit or work with top talent skilled in solving problems using AI, machine learning and data analytics
At Duke Engineering’s AI for Product Innovation program, we develop future technology leaders who can combine their domain expertise with an interdisciplinary set of skills in AI and machine learning to build and improve products and services.
Building upon a strong engineering and science foundation, our students gain skills in three core competency areas:
- Theory and practice of AI and machine learning
- Business, legal and ethical context for developing new analytics products
- Specialized industry experience in applying AI via electives and capstone project
We welcome organizations of all industries, types and sizes to engage with our talented students for both recruiting and to support our educational mission.
Contact us for more information.
Ways TO PARTNER WITH DUKE
- Recruit our students for internships or full-time employment
- Engage with a student team as a sponsor of a capstone practicum project
- Speak at our weekly seminar series or a special event
- Join our Industrial Advisory Board
Asst. Director, Employer Development & Relations